Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Feeling lonely :(

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

My girls are in bed and I'm sitting here just surfing the web and feeling all alone. I have noone to talk to and noone to love on or to love on me. :( I'm really hating this. :( Anyone wanna chat? 

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Hugs mama!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM
My boys are in respite and dont come back til the morning. I like the break but I miss them. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM

hugs

snowak07
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I feel that way more times then not. It sucks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I make my dog cuddle with me lol. Though he doesn't need much convincing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I know exactly how you feel.   Its hard not to feel lonely.  Just get a good book, rent some movies or call a friend and see if she wants to hang out?  Join a church and make friends.  Hugs, mama!

KRIZZ25
i love my black men ,my rocker dudes but the only ones the love me back are babies ,old mean ..can we meet in the middle .
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM
i know the feeling but at least u have no one braking ur hart or cheating on u..
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Oh honey, I know how that feels I went thru that early in my separating and divorce, it gets better. Try to take your mind off it by doing things like catching up on reading, maybe start a blog or writing for yourself, I also love planning out tomorrow day, by making my son lunch, making sure we have stuff for breakfast, double checking his backpack to make sure everything in there, pack his snack, pick out my clothing for the next day, clean up the apartment a bit, catch up on my DVR list. Just try to keep busy, that what I did after my divorce and I still do it now, keep my kid and I organized, our apt looking clean and me sane.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneelow
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

i feel so lonely even when i'm surrounded by my family.....i have to put on a fake smile and act like i can handle the world and then some....it can feel like an ever deepening hole that meeses with me and no matter what i will never feel anything different.  Wow really depressing sounding when how i feel sometimes is put into words,,,lol...just feel like no one listens and cares when i feel down so if your ever feeling lonely and just need to talk or bitch or vent or say nothing but just know someone is there and cares how you feel all you ahve to do is contact me here....all that to sazy i hear ya and i'm here if you ever need it..lol...my partner says i talk tooo much so i guess i type toio much too...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)