Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

For all of the completely single....

Posted by   + Show Post

moms...if you got married sometime in the future, would you want to have more kids?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:32 AM
Replies (81-84):
Jasuzha
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Quoting MumaSue:

I would if I was younger but I'm 43 now and will probably be too late by the time I find someone else.

This except I'm 40.
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Yes and no. I mean I love kids but if I never had any more I'd be okay. but if the guy I married wanted another one more like it yes and he was the right one to have kids with yes. I'm not worried about that because I'm single and I don't have a boyfriend yet. Maybe this time around ill have a girlfriend. Even with a woman I would have one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Quoting SnapIt:

Would want another but my age is the deciding factor in this

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
NOPE! I have 5 of my own & would welcome any step kids but I will not & can not have anymore kids. Any future man of mine will have to be okay with that or I can not forsee investing any time in a relationship with him.

I explained that to a guy once & he asked what I had done & said (after I told him) "well that's reversible!" I didn't have a tubal after 5 kids just to reverse it because some guy doesn't have kids & wants them! This is why I won't date guys who don't have kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN