Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

grrr

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
  • 1 Replies
I hate when someone tries to think they know my dd better than me. For example this morning my sister tried tell me that she thinks my dd is afraid of going potty on the big girl potty. I tried telling her she is not afraid because she has gone many times before. Then she kepy trying to tell me. The one thing that makes me angry is when someone sits there and tries to tell me what to do with my 2 year old. Especially if that person doesnt have kids, like my sister.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MsLogansMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM

omg I totally feel you on this one or if they have kids but arent raising them i know this one girl who told me its so easy to be a single mom (i was having a whiny day and complaining) and she thinks this and that so I find out later her grandma has custody of her kids yeah its easy to be a single mom when you arent even raising your kids wtf? If you dont have kids then you dont really truly understand. Im open to advice and what not but come on that is so frustrating making me feel like im doing something wrong when she isnt even raising her kids smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN