Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Thanksgiving fun?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
Anyone else all alone this thanksgiving? And Christmas....and New Years? Wish my kid was here instead of just on the way, so I could get up some spirit to do something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I get my son from his dad at 2pm on Thanksgiving Day.

For Christmas I have my son from the beginning of break until 2 or 3pm on Christmas Day. Then he'll be gone with his dad until school starts back in January.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I work thanksgiving and the weekend. Kids will be with their dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to be with my daughter and a good friend for Thanksgiving.  Making dinner and enjoying their company.  Christmas my daughter and I will be spending that day together.  Not sure if the ex has any plans with our daughter, but I'm sure he wants to take her out to dinner and give her a gift.  She hasn't said anything about Christmas in particular.  But, the time she spends with her dad is up to her.  She's an adult now.  New Year's Eve more than likely I will be home watching tv and going to bed early like I did last year.  I never drink and I usually do nothing that night.

strngenough
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Log on at midnight and I'll say happy new year lol.

Quoting steviechick:

I'm going to be with my daughter and a good friend for Thanksgiving.  Making dinner and enjoying their company.  Christmas my daughter and I will be spending that day together.  Not sure if the ex has any plans with our daughter, but I'm sure he wants to take her out to dinner and give her a gift.  She hasn't said anything about Christmas in particular.  But, the time she spends with her dad is up to her.  She's an adult now.  New Year's Eve more than likely I will be home watching tv and going to bed early like I did last year.  I never drink and I usually do nothing that night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)