Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Can you say TWINS !!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM
  • 54 Replies
2 moms liked this

So I had an ultrasound on Friday because the one I had early on the tech was concern about something she saw and wanted me to come back in a few weeks. Thankfully my ex made the time to come to the office with me ( he was late but the doctor office was running late too), so I lay down for the ultrasound and there it was another baby. I'm not sure who was more shocked by the news, I'm just glad I didn't have to tell him because I"m not sure how I would have started that conversation.  Although now I understand why I'm poking out a little more then before, I'm still coping with the idea of having twins, not to mention that we told our family this weekend we were expecting and then had to say "oh and by the way it's twins this time" not a lot of people knew how to react, many were silent while other said "congrats" with tension in their voices. And we of course did this twice, once for his family and once for mine. I'm sure our families are still trying to figure out what this means and how it all happend. But I had to share with your girls on here because finding this group has been a true blessing for me.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Thats awesome! Congrats on your 2 little ones.

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Wow awesome congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama011613
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Twice the love!!!!!! That is such a blessing you are going to do amazing!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Congrats!

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Thank you girls, I'm still pretty "WOW"  , I took a work from home day today to kind of finish processing it. We found out on Friday and then had to tell our families so I haven't really had the time to sit with the idea of having twins. I also have to tell my boss, that I"m pregnant and with twins so that should be fun especially since I was with our firm with my first pregnancy and I was basically out 70 % of that pregnancy. Wish me luck.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Congrats and oOhh, and your going to love them when they make their entry.  They are nothing but fun loving.  I have twin girls too, they will bee 22 soon wich revert back to 4 yrs old each.

raegan1221
by Raegan on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Awww...That is so exciting! I don't know your situation with the father but twins are exciting. I'd love to have twins the second time around. Congratulations:)

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Wow. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM
That is awesome. I'm so jealous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

OH WOW...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Give the families time to come around...my mom didn't particularly care for the ex husband (SOOOO COOL THAT I CAN OFFICIALLY CALL HIM THAT! YEAH!..anyway)...when we told my parents we were pregnant with baby boy no. 2 moms was NOT a happy camper..but now...she's so in love with him its scary! All he has to do is smile at her and she goes all gooey. Its funny to watch. Will be praying for a healthy pregnancy, healthy you, babies and an UNEVENTFUL delivery! Congratulations!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)