Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Can you say TWINS !!!!!

So I had an ultrasound on Friday because the one I had early on the tech was concern about something she saw and wanted me to come back in a few weeks. Thankfully my ex made the time to come to the office with me ( he was late but the doctor office was running late too), so I lay down for the ultrasound and there it was another baby. I'm not sure who was more shocked by the news, I'm just glad I didn't have to tell him because I"m not sure how I would have started that conversation.  Although now I understand why I'm poking out a little more then before, I'm still coping with the idea of having twins, not to mention that we told our family this weekend we were expecting and then had to say "oh and by the way it's twins this time" not a lot of people knew how to react, many were silent while other said "congrats" with tension in their voices. And we of course did this twice, once for his family and once for mine. I'm sure our families are still trying to figure out what this means and how it all happend. But I had to share with your girls on here because finding this group has been a true blessing for me.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Replies (51-54):
SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Congrats! I'd love twins...that would just be awesome. :)

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Thanks, so far it's feeling awesome asked me after I had tehm and I'm getting up myself lol 

Quoting SuperMomKrissy:

Congrats! I'd love twins...that would just be awesome. :)

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM
i had twins 7 yeras ago..i know what ur going throw..it will take time but just thank u will have 2 sweet babys to love ..
victoriahearts
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Things are better since I posted this message on here, the families have actually gotten together for Thanksgiving and they were all so excited they brought over baby presents so they are embracing "us" being pregnant with twins full on, and I'm embracing this pregnancy for the blessing that it is. I'm exhausted but moving forward with life just fine. But thank you for the kind words.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

i had twins 7 yeras ago..i know what ur going throw..it will take time but just thank u will have 2 sweet babys to love ..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)