Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ex proposing 50/50 custody and "revised parenting plan"

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM
  • 18 Replies

3 yrs...

100 of motions ...

no child support..

and a permanent injunction later....

My daughters father is proposing to modify our parenting plan which gives him 10 overnights a month to increase to 50/50. Wednesday through Friday with him as well as every other weekend, Wednesday through Sunday.

Not to mention Thanksgiving as an alternating holiday, her birthday alternating every year and not having phone contact with her during his timesharing until she is 10 years old!!

He has been avoiding child support, hiding finances, lying in court, etc. ...but now this?? 

Has anyone been in the position where a judge has approved this?? In a case like this where this man has been stalking me through the courts for 3 years now?!?

I'm at a lost for words.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Wow, hopefully you can get something figured out soon!!
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Hoefully you will figure it out.

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Honestly.... not very likely..... Has he violated the current plan?

CrystalYaris
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I hope he doesn't get this approved. Surely doesn't deserve it. Especially the no contact part - complete BS. That would be like my son's father wanting this. My son's father has no contact with us, denies it being his child and refuses to go to court and get a paternity test. I really wish the best for you, hun.

strngenough
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM
It sounds like he was stalking to see his kid. I'm sorry, but I believe she is both of yours not just the mothers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM
What do you want it to look like?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Wish my kids father wanted to even spend an hour with him, let alone every other week. What is the problem with him wanting to see his child?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM
This is what Im thinking too.

Quoting strngenough:

It sounds like he was stalking to see his kid. I'm sorry, but I believe she is both of yours not just the mothers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I wouldn't be happy about 50/50 custody either. My dd father rarely sees her. I don't even remember the last time. If he wants to be involved in her life ifd be happy. Id let him come see her when he wants, in,time id let him take her. But hell no would I want it to go from 0 to 50% of the time. That is like a stranger (to your child anyways) all the sudden is involved in your dds life. I don't think it's fair to the child to not even me transition to that. I don't know why people think your the bad guy.
mytrueloveS
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Just curious, why has he been stalking you through the courts?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)