Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All the Single Ladies...!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:25 AM
  • 26 Replies
I wanted to keep up with these posts but I have been busy!! I'm hoping that they will become well liked posts here :)

So again... I ask you all: How was your week? What did you get done? What good has happened?!

For me... I finished my 1st 6week online course, scored a 95% as my final grade! Started 2 new classes today and got my 1st 3 assignments knocked out. Got the rest of the assignments written in my planner. I met with my lawyer today and am getting motions filed about the BS with the ex (will elaborate when they are processed)... Got asked out today :) Have another buddy I am really into.. Just need a sitter so i can get out there and enjoy some of this.

I hope to accomplish helping someone this week or in the near future as well!! So talk to meh.. Let's rehash some good thoughts from this week (or the past few weeks) :))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whitneymf
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:40 AM

ive just been doing homework all week getting ready for finals): good job with your 95%!!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Been crazy busy lately. Appointments, Visalus job, fulltime job and general life business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you've had a great week so far!!  I hope the rest of it goes well!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Congrats on the 95.  Job well done! 

My week has been good.  Had a dinner date with my daughter who I rarely see.  Enjoyed her, the food and the movie.  Had new carpet installed in my office and met a good looking contractor.  I'm going to see if he can do some home improvements for me.  Making the first move, so wish me luck!  If not, at least my home gets improved.  Looking forward to having a half-day tomorrow and picking up T-giving meal at local grocery store deli.  Having a good friend come over to share dinner withme and my daughter.  MIGHT go shoppoing oin Friday  if I'm in the 'crazy' mood, LOL!  Working on Sat/Sun. 

GLO682
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM

good for you. sounds like things are going pretty good.

i am happier than i been in a long time. i have been working hard, but also enjoying life. i have a special friend, and we have been spending a lot of time together. fun stuff lol.

ms.sophsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM
;) woo go you! Thats always a good feeling.. Wotk hard bt play harder right? I still dnt get to go play at all so my life is boring hahah

Quoting GLO682:

good for you. sounds like things are going pretty good.

i am happier than i been in a long time. i have been working hard, but also enjoying life. i have a special friend, and we have been spending a lot of time together. fun stuff lol.

ms.sophsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Aww good luck!! Spending time on the impr9lovements just might bring u together!! Thats sounds like fun, dinner date with ur dd and seeing a friend for the holiday... I work on the holiday so maybe my family will bring me something to work?! :) and thank you.. I havent had a 95% in any clasd.. Since i was a freshnan in highschool lol

Quoting steviechick:

Congrats on the 95.  Job well done! 

My week has been good.  Had a dinner date with my daughter who I rarely see.  Enjoyed her, the food and the movie.  Had new carpet installed in my office and met a good looking contractor.  I'm going to see if he can do some home improvements for me.  Making the first move, so wish me luck!  If not, at least my home gets improved.  Looking forward to having a half-day tomorrow and picking up T-giving meal at local grocery store deli.  Having a good friend come over to share dinner withme and my daughter.  MIGHT go shoppoing oin Friday  if I'm in the 'crazy' mood, LOL!  Working on Sat/Sun. 

ms.sophsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh finals really blow :/ i am thankful we dnt have finals. well they dnt feel like finals, its just another assignment. Thank you :) im proud of my score. I had a dirtbag telling me i cldnt do it

Quoting whitneymf:

ive just been doing homework all week getting ready for finals): good job with your 95%!!!

ms.sophsmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I hear ya!! The days never seem to end. So many things we have to pack into each week. . And we are only one person.. I dnt know how i get so much done!!

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Been crazy busy lately. Appointments, Visalus job, fulltime job and general life business.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

busy is all i gotta say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)