Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Thanksgiving plans

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM
  • 13 Replies
What are your plans for the holiday this week?? Are you cooking? Traveling? Working?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM

DD is going to her dad's since we won't be hanging with family.  We are going to my friend's house.  She's making the turkey, dressing, and apple crisp.  I'm making potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

It's going to be one busy weekend.

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

We always do Thanksgiving at my apartment because you can see the Macy's parade from there. But on Friday morning we live for the Poconos thruought Monday morning.

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Everyone else is doing something else this year, so I guess my mom and I are going out to eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeergames
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM

We are staying in at home! We got ourselves a turkey & some fixings that are either my faves or my daughter's faves. Her father is picking her up that afternoon & keeping her until Sunday since I have to work through the weekend. She goes to her fathers every weekend as well therefore I do not feel like going out I want to just stay home with her. 

I bought a gingerbread house kit & we'll make that, toss our turkey in the oven, play games, watch the Macy's Day parade & probably cartoons. 

andyroosmama
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I am cooking at my mom's. I work part of the day, and my boys will be here to eat... of course

strongerwtime
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Plan to go out of town changed....but Im cool with it....staying in town....kids will be with their dads....I will be with my "courtsman" and his family for Thanksgiving.  NO COOKING FOR ME!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I have to work 6am-6pm, so nothing too exciting here...

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Honey's deep ying the turkey, I'm making Buscuits, Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake and my Special Salad, and then to his Dad's home :)
And Saturday is Christmas Cookie Baing marathon with my mom and sister :)

deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM

cooking - me & the kiddos

cornucopiapumpkin pieturkey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)