Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do Men wear faded Glory(walmart brand)

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 17 Replies
I was washing my mans clothes today I found a faded glory 20 xl /2xl shirt in his basket of clothes I see him get dress
for work I never seen this shirt before. I don't want to accuse him but its very fucking puzzling so ladies please guide me to the water without letting me drown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:19 PM
If that's all he can afford then yea. No prob w it IMO.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Yes. It is man's brand too. I buy it for my sons at Kmart. (Teenage boys outgrow too quick to buy name brands)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iHay
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Pretty sure yeah. What kind of shirt and color? Is it his size?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Does it really matter what type of clothes he wears as long as he has clothes and looks nice? Seriously? You're going to judge him by the brand of clothes he wears?

VADIVA23
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Does it really matter what type of clothes he wears as long as he has clothes and looks nice? Seriously? You're going to judge him by the brand of clothes he wears?

VADIVA23
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I wasn't worried about the brand of the shirt I was wondering was it his damn shirt because I never seen him wear it or I never seen it when I washed his clothes before a brand name don't matter to me I'm not with him for his clothes .

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

a06z08mama
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
If its a men's shirt why worry??? He may have borrowed it or just got it. Freak out much? Ask him. Oh hey when did you get that shirt??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ali5683
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

You're worried about the possibility of your man wearing another man's shirt? I don't it. What's the issue here?

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM

OMG he's gay.... it's his gay lovers shirt! WTF? really?

Quoting VADIVA23:

I wasn't worried about the brand of the shirt I was wondering was it his damn shirt because I never seen him wear it or I never seen it when I washed his clothes before a brand name don't matter to me I'm not with him for his clothes .
Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have 120lbs to lose in 14 months....Can I do it by changing my diet and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

reindeergames
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I honestly do not understand the issue here, only reason I figured out you were asking about him cheating or having another woman was from the replies. Faded Glory is a mens brand, if your worried just ask no big deal. I think your honestly jumping to conclusions & have no reason to be. 

I don't say this in a mean tone either, just my opinion that I wouldn't jump all over a men's shirt in the hamper that I didn't reconize from my boyfriend & if I wanted to know something I'd ask, that's just how I handle things though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)