Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate the holidays!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:02 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I hate shraing my kids :( 

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I love the holidays, but like them even less because of having to be apart from them every other holiday

Barblicious
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I loathe "time sharing" my daughter specially when I feel like he only became into her because his GF likes to play house. I think my dd is the only reason that woman repeatedly gets back together with my daughter's dad. It sucks all year round but yes specially Christmas.

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Ditto! Escpially I hate thanksgiving and I just wish it was my Holiday so Lil Mr could keep me busy, entertained....

SweetlilM
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I wish I could have them the whole time but, it won't be so bad tomorrow … he will pick them up at 12 and I will get them back at 430.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I hated the first couple of years, until I realized how great it was for the kids. They got double holidays! And the kids are really what its all about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:23 PM
My ex only wants the girls for two hours tomorrow so win for me! Hahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeergames
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Yup I can't wait for this weekend to be over with. I had an anxiety attack when I found out the holiday schedule/plans & realized that I'd indeed be alone. I'm seeing someone but only when my daughter is not here so it's not often (once a week maybe) so he was going to come over tomorrow to be with me & so I wasn't alone however, he had an unexpected job in Chicago that is going to keep him there through this weekend, he left on Sunday & it's 21 hours away. I have to work Friday & Saturday (Saturday bc I can't afford the day off tomorrow honestly) & my daughter will be with her father from mid tomorrow through Sunday. 

I can not wait for this awful week to be done with. Only good thing is my daughter & I are staying home tomorrow until her father gets her & we're going to make a gingerbread house & cook a turkey of our own with some sides & bake a cake. But honestly I just want this week to be over like now. 

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I have joint custody with my ex but he barely sees our boys. So they are coming with me to my Aunt's for Thanksgiving. Probably will be the same for Christmas. Its sad really. For them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I don't have to share my son since bd isn't in the picture at all. My son gets to be loved by all my family who adore him! Everyday and he gets to see his cousins his uncle and aunt he doesn't see as much since they live in Michigan. And my nephew Jeff who lives Arizona.
MickieM
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM
BD is in rehab but I have to work so only get to see my girls part of the day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN