Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

feeling guilty for being pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
So I just took a pregnancy test, and it was positive. I feel really guilty for being happy about it. I know my family will be less than thrilled. Ugh. But anyways, ill probably start posting in here again for support, since I wont be getting any from home! :/
I am 23, I have a 2 year old already with the same guy. He just went to jail, but we are still together. We both planned this, kind of. We didn't expect it to happen this fast, or for him to go to jail, obviously. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MsGrayciesMommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Bump?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hard one to comment on in a positive way. You can't make a "family" with a man in jail. Sorry and I hope it all ends up well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Uhm I agree with the other poster. It would have been more responsible to wait. I hope things work out in the way you would like them to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Good luck with everything! If you need someone to listen ill listen to you! I have never gone through it but I am always around and can listen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Theres no reason to feel guilty for wanting your baby. Its unfortunate thats hes in jail now, but that doesnt mean you wont be able to figure things out. Whats he in for? Whens he getting out? Have you told him yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stressedmama24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Sweetie I know EXACTLY what u are going through. If u need a friend and support or advice please feel free to pm me at any time. I know what u are going through 100%
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)