Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

BABY FEVER IS THIS NORMAL !!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm 23 years old with a beautiful 4 year old everytime I walk past a baby aisle I just want to buy some clothes I have my tubes tied so I can't have anymore my boyfriend has 3 children already but I would like for us to have our own child .I'm saving up to get them untied but I'm not letting him know he has a year left and he will be a RN and I will be a paralegal so we can afford it I have the names picked out I don't want my daughter to be alone in the world that's why I want to have another baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
That's why they don't tie tubes usually so early! It's normal to have baby fever but your daughter isn't alone 5 is a lot of kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VADIVA23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
How much usually does a tubal ligation cost they say $5,000.00 some say its higher.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

That's why they don't tie tubes usually so early! It's normal to have baby fever but your daughter isn't alone 5 is a lot of kids!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Oh yeah baby fever is totally normal! I have it every time I see my niece which is almost every day lol. good luck with getting your tubes untied but how come you're not gonna tell him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImaSoulMom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I know! Single and staying single for a long while but I really want a baby girl! :) sigh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I get baby fever and Im a Gma lol. Im confused here... Not gonna tell bf youre getting tubes untied? Dd is alone when bf has 3 other kids? Sounds to me like youre gonna dump the bf and get pregnant with someone else, or youre just gonna get pregnant without him knowing??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM
That's not the kinda surprise a guy usually wants, especially if he's clearly said he doesn't want any more kids. I'm not seeing this working out like you're hoping it will.
VADIVA23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Im not telling him because he isnt to it He wants to wait five years and I want it to be a surprise now also he wants to wait until he is finish school he has a year left he wants me to finish school I have 2 years I'm going to try to finish early so I'm going to school all threw the summer I start my classes Jan 7 2013.

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

Oh yeah baby fever is totally normal! I have it every time I see my niece which is almost every day lol. good luck with getting your tubes untied but how come you're not gonna tell him?

VADIVA23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM
He agreed but not now so I want to surprise him he wants to wait until I'm 30 he will be 40 years old no I wouldn't dare get pregnant by another man I just want to surprise him he always says he want us to have a kid together but not right now so I don't understand why wait.lol

Quoting Robsessed98:

I get baby fever and Im a Gma lol. Im confused here... Not gonna tell bf youre getting tubes untied? Dd is alone when bf has 3 other kids? Sounds to me like youre gonna dump the bf and get pregnant with someone else, or youre just gonna get pregnant without him knowing??

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm its not my business, but since you put it out there... IMO thats a really bad idea. If he wants to wait, you need to respect that. He has his reasons and if you surprise him by getting pregnant intentionlly knowing hes not ready, it could backfire in a biiig way. Say you seriously didnt want to have another yet and he poked holes in his condom without telling you... Would that be smart?

Quoting VADIVA23:

He agreed but not now so I want to surprise him he wants to wait until I'm 30 he will be 40 years old no I wouldn't dare get pregnant by another man I just want to surprise him he always says he want us to have a kid together but not right now so I don't understand why wait.lol

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VADIVA23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Yeah you right I think its better if we plan to have a baby

Quoting Robsessed98:

Umm its not my business, but since you put it out there... IMO thats a really bad idea. If he wants to wait, you need to respect that. He has his reasons and if you surprise him by getting pregnant intentionlly knowing hes not ready, it could backfire in a biiig way. Say you seriously didnt want to have another yet and he poked holes in his condom without telling you... Would that be smart?

Quoting VADIVA23:

Quoting Robsessed98:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)