Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

BABY FEVER IS THIS NORMAL !!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm 23 years old with a beautiful 4 year old everytime I walk past a baby aisle I just want to buy some clothes I have my tubes tied so I can't have anymore my boyfriend has 3 children already but I would like for us to have our own child .I'm saving up to get them untied but I'm not letting him know he has a year left and he will be a RN and I will be a paralegal so we can afford it I have the names picked out I don't want my daughter to be alone in the world that's why I want to have another baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
michiganmom5150
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM
At least finish school! That would be the main reason he wants to wait, I assume. Get a little more established. He obviously sees you two staying together, so why mess it up with this now? Wait til you are both done, and then bring it up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zacknalexmom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Agree. I had my tubes ties after my 2nd child was born. I don't regret . My son was colicky for 4 months.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

That's why they don't tie tubes usually so early! It's normal to have baby fever but your daughter isn't alone 5 is a lot of kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM
My doc says allot of doctors won't untie them they know suggest ivf its more guaranteed

Quoting VADIVA23:

How much usually does a tubal ligation cost they say $5,000.00 some say its higher.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

That's why they don't tie tubes usually so early! It's normal to have baby fever but your daughter isn't alone 5 is a lot of kids!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongerwtime
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM

ok so wont tell him that you are getting your tubes untied? 

Its normal to want another child....not so normal not to mention somethng this important to your boyfriend though. 

soaringflutes
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I'm 41, and believe me, baby fever comes and goes throughout your life.  I didn't have really bad baby fever this summer, but I wanted a baby, so the baby's dad and I planned my pregnancy (I'm due in May) and couldn't be happier. 

I think it's a terrible idea to try to get pregnant without telling the father what you are doing.  Why don't you just go to him and tell him how you feel when you go through the store and see baby clothes?  Tell him how you feel. 

Also, would it be fair to another child if the dad never wanted them in the first place?  I think you need to think about this some more, and decide what is more important to you: your baby fever (which is uncomfortable, but not fatal) or a good relationship with your SO.

owl0210
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:29 PM

You're 23 and sound like you're 12 yrs old. Deception always works SMH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)