Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

X just does stupid crap to irritate me grrrr!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
Thanksgiving is my holiday this year with our boys. But X asked if he could have them for a few hours today in the morning so they could eat with him. I said fine. He had then from 10-2.

My oldest, who's three, left with a little mohawk hairdo (super cute) and came back without one. X had cut his hair in the four hours he had him and his brother.

I am livid. Complete disregard. I don't even have to let him see them at all right now if I don't want but I'm trying to be the bigger person and give them a chance to bond with their dad....no matter how much I hate that worthless POS. Sigh.....

I opened up the car door to get my oldest out and was shocked. I said ” oh...you cut his hair?” And X grinned that awful grin where you know he's trying to get a reaction out of you grin and said ” yeah.....is there a problem?”

I wanted to scream at him!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:16 PM
What an asshole!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by Jessica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
What an ass! At least the hair will grow back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Eh. Don't let him get to you. He will win his little game if you react. Don't react now and it will eventually stop. He'll get bored.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImaSoulMom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Qsshole. My ex and his parents cut my kids hair without asking me all the time. It just goes to show you what immature morons that have no respect for a child's mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amiagoodmom73
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM

You will probably always have to be the bigger person. Ive been separated for 2 years and now divorced 2 years

and nothing has changed.

Alisvolat
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I try not to show my reactions....unless its a positive one. I know that's what he wants....is to get me mad....
He controlled my emotions for five years....and I'm done letting him think he still has any control over me.

Quoting jkleinman:

Eh. Don't let him get to you. He will win his little game if you react. Don't react now and it will eventually stop. He'll get bored.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alisvolat
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Oh I know nothing will probably ever change with him. He's an idiot. The only reason he even sees the kids now, or wants to is because his new gf has kids and I know he's showing off. Sigh....
He's already got my oldest calling her daughters ” sissy” and he cuts his hair without asking.....I'm beyond furious with him.
I'll be the bigger person.....there isn't even a question about that.....but he better be careful because two can play this game.....and when I play I win. He took advantage of me for five years...I know his every move. He's messing with the wrong momma now.

Quoting amiagoodmom73:

You will probably always have to be the bigger person. Ive been separated for 2 years and now divorced 2 years

and nothing has changed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I agree it's all a game even being pissed I think I would have said great you cut his hair! And watched his reaction!

Quoting jkleinman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmother5946
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:43 PM
My brother's ex cut his son's hair. She had previously been told not to. She cut his tail off and butchered the rest of it. We were all pissed. He told her off good for it too.
Your ex is probably doing it just to piss you off. He'll get tired of it when he doesn't get the reaction he expects. It's just a game to him.
otoole
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:45 AM

sounds like something my ex would do, he likes to think and act like hes so smart and above me and im just stupid, he would do that too and if i got mad at him, he would trun it around grr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN