Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Stupid, racist family!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

And I am talking about my own. All my life I have been attracted to black men. I married a white man because my mother was so racist and I was all about pleasing her back then. After my divorce I never dated another white man because I have never wanted to. Up until today I thought that it was only my mother who was racist in my family, but I went to the store with my cousin and she made a horrible comment to me. She said that something was twisted in my brain because I only date black men, that it isn't natural. Not natural?! I am not running around dating another species! WTH?!

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by Janet on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Wow!! Love who you love and don't worry about their racism. Sorry you have to deal with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow sounds like my family!!! I am the odd one in my family I guess, well my daugher is biracial black and white. I am white and my family is like that, I don't know why people get involved. You should love the person you love not because of their skin color!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:41 PM
2 moms liked this
People are stupid. How in this day and age people are still hung up on race is beyond me.

There are just as many good people in every race as there are sorry people in each race.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Quoting tyfry7496:

Wow!! Love who you love and don't worry about their racism. Sorry you have to deal with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM
TELL HIM KISS UR ASS AND KEEP THAR HATE TO THEM SELF..
rubiesworth718
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Unfortunately, some people are close-minded like that, smh! I am black, and though my daughter is fully black, I have always been attracted to white men. After I split up with her dad, I started dating white men and some of my family members like my daddy and grandma had a problem with it. My grandma told me that I was going to burn in hell because I prefer white men! It's sad that racism is still an issue. It's about to be 2013, for Pete's sake!

iman34
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM
That's messed up. I have a mixed baby name sarah. I am black and her Daddy is mixed with god knows what. Lol but any way he has not seen her since she was 2weeks old. His mom and dad tried to take her from me. They said they did not want her to be raised by blacks. They told him he had to pick. It was our mixed baby or his trust fund. And he picked money over his baby. So i said the hell with him she is now 11 and she does not know what he looks like. Not because of me i tried to find him many times but with no luck. I have pictures of her on my phone but i don't know how to post them on her so you guys can see her. If you know how please let me know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont understand it at all, but some people are just bigots. Maybe its something twisted in her brain for thinking that way instead of it being yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Are you mobile? Or on your computer? My daugher is mixed black and white.

Quoting iman34:

That's messed up. I have a mixed baby name sarah. I am black and her Daddy is mixed with god knows what. Lol but any way he has not seen her since she was 2weeks old. His mom and dad tried to take her from me. They said they did not want her to be raised by blacks. They told him he had to pick. It was our mixed baby or his trust fund. And he picked money over his baby. So i said the hell with him she is now 11 and she does not know what he looks like. Not because of me i tried to find him many times but with no luck. I have pictures of her on my phone but i don't know how to post them on her so you guys can see her. If you know how please let me know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monica1830
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i think bi racial babies are so cute i have one my self my daughter is mexican n white then my bffs lil girl is black n white

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)