Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Quotes.

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
3 moms liked this

"I know it's hard being a single mother but I'd rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn't want to."

"Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride."

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren

"Well tonight I'm going to be the kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be. Im going to love myself more than anyone else. Believe in me. Even if someone cant see a stronger woman in me." -Jewel

Some quotes I found that I liked. Feel free to add your own :)

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Love these - tfs!

SharonHernandez
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Love them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Those are good. Ive got a couple of pages of them in an old email on one of my flash drives but would take forever to find them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suemary
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Otterpuff:

"I know it's hard being a single mother but I'd rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn't want to."

"Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride."

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren

"Well tonight I'm going to be the kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be. Im going to love myself more than anyone else. Believe in me. Even if someone cant see a stronger woman in me." -Jewel

Some quotes I found that I liked. Feel free to add your own :)

CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed.--Linda Wooten

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I may not be where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. I love this quote so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Otterpuff
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:00 AM
That is such a good one! Love it.

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

I may not be where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. I love this quote so much

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
court.0125
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Love these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Jewell is a smart woman and great singer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)