Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

the father of my twins is a slefcenter!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

hello everyone. Iam new to this page. I jion cause i feel so alone. All myfriends are marride and have kids. Iam 11 weeks with twins and the father of my kids deside that he did not have move in his life right now for kids after dating for 5 years.  So when i was 2 week along he went and got a girl friend. And dose not want anything to do with us untill i have them. Dose not want to help with any of the dr bills or with all the carp that you need to get for twins. He has His drama queen gf text and calls me to tell me what he is going to do and what he wants.  My parents tell me to leave him alone and he will regrat his behavior and his actions. It is just hard.. I want the best for my kids and have thery dad in the pic for them.  Iam So lost on this .. I dont want his gf anywhere by kids. She is nasty. But i want him and his family to be apart of thery life

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Well if you don't want the gf around think about whether you really want the father around. If you agree on visitation and child support, you're giving him rights, and the gf will be around.  It's something you really have to think about, what's best for your babies? and is the drama something you can handle maturely? 

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Make it very clear to him that if he wants any info on the pregnancy or birth that HE is the one who will contact you. She has nothing to do or say about it. They are yalls babies, not hers. Do not answer her calls or texts, but save messages in case you need them for court. Dont contact him at all other than a text or email saying when your appt or whatever is. After the babies are born, file immediately for custody and support. Its on him whether or not he takes visitation, but he will have to pay support like it or not. Still leave the door open for him to be a dad if he so chooses, but dont try to force him because it wont work. Be strong! You can do this without him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ta2dirishlass
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Quoting Robsessed98:

Make it very clear to him that if he wants any info on the pregnancy or birth that HE is the one who will contact you. She has nothing to do or say about it. They are yalls babies, not hers. Do not answer her calls or texts, but save messages in case you need them for court. Dont contact him at all other than a text or email saying when your appt or whatever is. After the babies are born, file immediately for custody and support. Its on him whether or not he takes visitation, but he will have to pay support like it or not. Still leave the door open for him to be a dad if he so chooses, but dont try to force him because it wont work. Be strong! You can do this without him!

This. Exactly this.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Welcome I'm glad you found us!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bestmomevere
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:55 AM

i no what it is like he is not going to be there for thim in lise u lite her by thim i am not saying to do that what u need to do is going and ge child suport fro him i am in the same bote u are i got 2 kids and there dad has nuthing to do with thim and now he is with anuther one of my fam mabers and i dont like it but i got to lite my kids gothere to see there dad and i dot like my kids by her nether she is not a good one for thim to be by but i got to do it for thim cuz i dont whent my kids not to no hwo there daddy is

mommytobe3131
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM

thank you everyone for your words of adv. I guess iam so afraid that i will not be able to do all this by myself.. I would have thought he would understand and want to be there since he know how it is cause he is adoptedwhen he was a baby and from this day still he always wanted to know where he cause from. I would lying if i said it dose not hurt very much. But at last i do have my family.. which has been a great help.

I want to call his adoted mom and share the news with her but i think it should come from him not me.? i think it should,

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Hugs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)