Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Going to be an older sister again. (in shock)

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
I guess my mom is going to be a mom again. I want to be happy but I can't be happy for her because her bf is an ass to everyone, I am worried he will leave her like my dad, my sisters dad. I don't know I know she's an adult but still I worry about her. She's my mom even though she does things that piss me off I want everything to be ok.I am worried she won't be able to afford a little one. I will be 20 years older then this baby. I honestly don't know how to feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Wow. I think the only thing you can do is be there for her cause I'm sure she's goin to need all the support she can get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Yeah to bad she doesn't really support me.

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

Wow. I think the only thing you can do is be there for her cause I'm sure she's goin to need all the support she can get.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM
im 20 years older than my sister merina is 18 hours older...i dont have anything to do with them because the only reason they had her was so the mom could stay in the us and i find it wrong....they are 22 months and my sister just started crawling last month.they keep her locked in a crib all day.and yes i have called dcs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Oh wow! Yeah my daughter will be 5 years older.

Quoting merinasmommy:

im 20 years older than my sister merina is 18 hours older...i dont have anything to do with them because the only reason they had her was so the mom could stay in the us and i find it wrong....they are 22 months and my sister just started crawling last month.they keep her locked in a crib all day.and yes i have called dcs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I couldn't imagine though I'm the youngest. Just take this in strides and hope for then best for your mom
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Yeah I am the oldest sort of lol. I have an older whole sister but she has always lived with my dad.

Quoting mz23:

I couldn't imagine though I'm the youngest. Just take this in strides and hope for then best for your mom

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM
I'm almost 20 years older than my youngest sibling. We don't have a super close relationship with him, since I was already out of the house and on my own when he was born. But he's an amazing teen!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 2:11 AM

i was 17 when my little sister was born... my older sister was 19. crazy. i had DS 3 months after my sister was born... hopefully your mom will be okay. my mom was already crazy, and checked out of being a 'mom' when my brother was born (back in 97... the kids were born in 05).

be there for your new baby sibling as much as you can... but dont let it bring you down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)