Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I think update#1 update #2 update#3 update4 update 5.

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM
  • 37 Replies
I'll stay single for awhile......i'm afraid of being phsyically assulted again.

Everytime my daughters stepmom would put her dad out he'd run to my apartment lay low for 24-48 hours and go back to her.......he made her think I wanted him back, when in actuality I was trying to make amends and right a two year old wrong by giving him a place to lay his head.

He proceeded to pursue me even though he married someone else, eventually I gave in thinking things would get better, but they only turned worse.

Last saturday November 17, 2012 between 2:30 and 3pm he raped me. He forced me to give him oral and forced me to have sex dispite me saying no and stop.

The police were called he was not arrested but a report was filed and a rape kit done. I decided I was done with his bullshit and when the officer asked if I wanted to press charges I said yes.

The doctor that did the kit called cps because our daughter was downstairs the entire time.

I have not contacted him since earlier that saturday before he came to get our daughter.

He keeps harassing me calling restricted and hanging up and calling right back. I'm not contacting him because cps and the police told me not to contact him.

They also said if he contacts me to call the police I have been but nothing is being done so i've been leaving messages with my cps worker detailing all of this. He's even gone as far as contacting my mom and going to my brothers house telling my brother I want him back.

I explained and showed his friend the texts I had from my lil girls dad. There's two sides to a story and with the texts I have locked in my phone my side is explainable.

I've learned a valuable lesson in trying to help someone when they are down.

Never help a man who claims he's done with his so(wife).

I thought I could make my wrongs right by helping him when he needed me.

It blew up in my face......but karma is paying him back for the pain and tears he's caused us(me and our child).

He'll learn that No means no but won't admit his guilt.

Update

We're moving into our new apartment soon i'm excited all I need to do is get my proof of income together and we have the keys:-D i'm so happy!

update #2

The cps worker came to see us, and dropped a bomb........she said the detective isn't sure wether he wants to pursue the case in court but urged me to get a ppo order. She admitted that she hadn't spoken with him and that he wasn't notified his visits were terminated for 30 days.

Also shortly after she left my mom came by and told me my daughters dad is going to try for full custody of her.

I'm scared outta my mind

Update #3

I've turned in the rest of the paperwork for my new apartment I also have the detectives name and number. I'll be calling the detective asap hopefully things are looking up.

ETA

I have texts from him stating that he still loves me ect I know I can use those against him in court if the case does go.

He asked me to delete them and I said sure but saved them in my phone as well as the ones I sent him.

Update 4

Spoke with the detective over seeing my case I go in monday to meet with him at 10am

Update 5

He is now harassing me texting me telling me he's going to take the baby ect he says he hates me and hopes I die, i've reported it to cps and the police, both say there's nothing they can do the cps worker even tried to get me to give him braelyn by doing a safe transfer I told her flat out no.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:19 PM

what wrongs did you do that could possibly mean that being his doormat is acceptable?

What is done in the dark will always come to the light so if your family doesn't stand behind you, eventually they will eat crow. Get a restraining order and get an anonymous call blocker (blacklist is a good one and it is free) and go about your business.

strngenough
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I am so sorry that happened to you. It never should. Stay strong and peruse him going to jail. I am so very sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Iam my lil girl and I are alone in our apartment right now (not too far from him and his wife) I needed to come back so I could wash clothes because who i'm staying with doesn't have a washer/dryer plus I feel like we over stayed our welcome with her. My cousin said she didn't mind but I think she's had enough, i've helped with food and cleaned after my daughter as best I could with her trailing behind me but it doesn't seem like it was good enough.

So we're sitting here in our apartment alone.

Cps doesn't want us alone but we haven't got a choice i'm scared to be here which is why I have only been home 2x in the last week

Quoting strngenough:

I am so sorry that happened to you. It never should. Stay strong and peruse him going to jail. I am so very sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM
It will be scary for awhile while you wait to see what needs to be done. Couple years from now you'll know for sure it was all worth it. It's bad enough to be violated like that, but when it's a spouse or lover the trust being abused can be just as bad if not worse.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Iam my lil girl and I are alone in our apartment right now (not too far from him and his wife) I needed to come back so I could wash clothes because who i'm staying with doesn't have a washer/dryer plus I feel like we over stayed our welcome with her. My cousin said she didn't mind but I think she's had enough, i've helped with food and cleaned after my daughter as best I could with her trailing behind me but it doesn't seem like it was good enough.

So we're sitting here in our apartment alone.

Cps doesn't want us alone but we haven't got a choice i'm scared to be here which is why I have only been home 2x in the last week

Quoting strngenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Hope things gets better for you...

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

hugging

SinceresMomma
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Stay strong mama!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Ugh I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope that the charges get pressed against him and he pays for this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I am so sorry that he did that to you and continues to harass you.  Hugs!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)