Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am i wrong ?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM
  • 22 Replies
Okay so me and my ex husband have been working on getting back together and i want to know is it wrong of me to get mad that he is going out with other girls .he says they are just friends i feel that if he wants to be with me then wh y the hell are your hanging out with other girls let me Hear what you think
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaybay218
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:32 AM
2 moms liked this

No you're not wrong and I feel that's  a sign you should just move on..he's not gonna change...imo

kayshalea
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:03 AM
You are not wrong
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

what made you guys seperate before? who are the female friends? and how much time dictates between you and his friends (guys or girls)?.

mkay... for me... if it was during a period when we were trying to get better, i'd want the majority of his attention on us. not to be stuck to each other all the time, but for now dictate a lot of time between me and him, him and the kids, etc.

B has a lot of female friends that he had before he met me. a few of them liked him, but i never felt threatened by them. if they were to continue to hang out, and if our break up wasnt b/c he was cheating- i'd trust them to hang out-- as long as it wasnt all the time. if it was just some new female he met, i wouldnt like it.

Cenedra64
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM
From my experience dont trust it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngieDawn28
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM
3 moms liked this

i think if you two are trying to resolve your issues then going out with other women should be the last thing on his mind-friends or not.

i don't think you are wrong at all.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Ditto to what Angie said.  Your ex needs to work on ONE woman and that's YOU.

sloverjessica
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

nope - you are not wrong at all.

strngenough
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Depends what "friends" mean to him. If he wants to rekindle it with you he needs to have his focus on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butcher
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

this

Quoting Shaybay218:

No you're not wrong and I feel that's  a sign you should just move on..he's not gonna change...imo

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Jealously is a perfectly normal emotion but, if you guys are trying to work things out and he's not seeming reseptive and he's going out with ladies and knows it makes you uncomfrotable maybe getting back together isn't the best idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN