Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

UGH!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

So my Andrew's dad has been a douche since he realized that he has to pay me 700.00 a month in CS... told Andrew to not come back to his house, etc... yesterday, my baby turned 9... **sniff** but tonite he has called nonstop and texting... to no avail... I am not answering calls today... the latest message? Am I picking the boys up on Friday? Ummmm not just no, but HELL NO... after that blow up, it will be over my dead body, and not even then... angry

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
steviechick
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Why do exes go crazy when they are forced to pay cs?  What would they do if they were actually living with you AND in a relationship?  Paying the bills with you!  I LOL! everytime my ex complained about 'things and money" when we separated.  The 'things' he snuck from the house and gave to his bimbo.  The 'money' he embezzled from me and the car that was repoed (no thanks to the ex NOT paying on the car loan HE took out for the car he gave to our DD). I had to take a loan out to pay for a new car for our DD. 

Yes, 'ugh' is a good word to use for ex losers like ours.

Reina13
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That is so awful. Paying CS is a part of being a parent, he needs to suck it up and move on, but he definitely doesnt need to take it out on the children.

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'm sorry, I think men have no clue how much it actually takes to raise a child. My ex is pretty good at child support.

Ali5683
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM

That's a lot of child support for one kid. He much make great money! Exes can be crazy. Hold your ground. Be careful though. If there is a court order saying he has rights to having your kid part time then you're violating a court order and could get in trouble. Otherwise, he can go to hell. :)

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Ugh I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

He makes 3500/mo; but he has 3 other kids... the AG skipped the credit on the older 2 since one is mine that he has no rights to, and the other one is almost 18... he actually has to pay 400.00 and some change in CS, and 150.00 on the 2nd and 4th fridays to me in unreimbursed medical support... He didn't have to sign the papers, he could have asked to see the judge and pay more... the judge we have does not like parents that whine about supporting their children...

Quoting Ali5683: 

That's a lot of child support for one kid. He much make great money! Exes can be crazy. Hold your ground. Be careful though. If there is a court order saying he has rights to having your kid part time then you're violating a court order and could get in trouble. Otherwise, he can go to hell. :)

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:17 PM

is it court ordered? you might have to. i think i would also let him tell the kid happy birthday.

it was low of him to tell your son what he did though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN