Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found something disturbing

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
In my phone......i checked my contacts and my daughters dads address is in there I have litterally no idea how it got there I never sync my phone with fb and he's blocked from my fb and twitter pages.

I was planning on editing my contacts but when I came across it I stopped.

Hmmmmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:50 AM
Wierd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:44 AM
How old is your dd? You think she mightve contacted him? I had to reread...my bad...YOUR phone. I dunno but we only have one cell. They do weird things ive had text reappear..dissapear. My dd dl pics and they disappeared and ones she deleted disappeared. My outbox totally disapears if someone on their phone deletes their text. Now thats a server thing. I suspect its an internal memory thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:08 AM
She's 2 there is no way she could've broken the code to get into it

Quoting Cenedra64:

How old is your dd? You think she mightve contacted him? I had to reread...my bad...YOUR phone. I dunno but we only have one cell. They do weird things ive had text reappear..dissapear. My dd dl pics and they disappeared and ones she deleted disappeared. My outbox totally disapears if someone on their phone deletes their text. Now thats a server thing. I suspect its an internal memory thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Reread all i said. I realized wasnt your dd...i was thinking some sites and phones do contact backups. Mine does. Itll send to online visa versa. If you ever did a contact backup it mightve added
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:53 AM
No I haven't oh well more info to show the judge

Quoting Cenedra64:

Reread all i said. I realized wasnt your dd...i was thinking some sites and phones do contact backups. Mine does. Itll send to online visa versa. If you ever did a contact backup it mightve added

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM

What about friends and family members?  Would they be able to get a hold of your phone and make the changes?  If not then check with your phone service provider.  They would have the answers AND they can make sure your ex is blocked.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Nope her dad doesn't even know the password to my phone

Quoting steviechick:

What about friends and family members?  Would they be able to get a hold of your phone and make the changes?  If not then check with your phone service provider.  They would have the answers AND they can make sure your ex is blocked.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Weird, sometimes things like that happen for a reason, take it to the courts I'm sure it will come in handy.

MsLogansMommy
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:38 AM

did you even know his address before this incident or is this like totally new info for you?

second question is the address the same address that his phonebill would go to maybe it is a new service who is your carrier and what type of phone is it?

I heard the new IPhones do some crazy stuff way futuristic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)