Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Does your child(ren) have...

Posted by   + Show Post

your last name or his?

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:30 AM
Replies (61-69):
PaperClip811
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Mine, for now. 4 years ago he requested that we change it to his name, I refused but the mediator convinced us to hyphenate. My son will be 5 in a few months But the name change has never been done. I refuse to do it and his dad is too lazy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
witchybabymomma
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM

HYPHENATED SO BOTH :-)

heathermn
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:24 PM
She has my last name. He wasn't involved at all other than bashing me while I was pregnant and I I didn't think he deserved her having his last name. He had brought up after I had her and after he made us get DNA to prove that she was his (he didnt believe me when I told him I was pregnant with his baby, and that's when the bashing started), but he hasn't taken me to court over it, so I'm not worried it'll be changing.
tinky_00
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Both - I hyphenated
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM

She has her dad's, but mine is her middle name. 

morethanamemory
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:03 PM
His
jonnlilithsmom
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM

my son has his father's name (we were married, and together until he was 9, he's 23 now) but my daughter has my name... neither I, or her dad like his name... he was actually considering changing his name to mine and keeping his last name as his middle name before we split up LOL

.Frances.
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM

his. we were married.

NCISfan2003
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM

My son has my last name. His father was not here to sign papers stating he was the father so he is not even on the birth certificate. I have  no clue where he is and I really don't give a rat's ass either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)