Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single, older, adoptive mom

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi. I'm Janis. I'm 52 years old and my adoptive daughter is 6 and in 1st grade. I have no other single (adoptive) moms that I know if in my area and I am looking to make some friends either on-line or locally. I live in DuPage county, Illinois. I am having a hard time navigating this site, there seems to be a lot of sub-groups here and I am not sure where I should look first or where I 'belong'. Help! lol.

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I suggest you check out the "Getting Started Guide" at the bottom of this page.  It will help guide you throughout the site. 

Welcome to the group and congrats on becoming a mom!

ladyjay627
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Thanks Steviechick! :)

brieri
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM

At the top of the page, click on the tab that says Mom Groups and Conversations, a list of groups pops up, if any of those groups are what your looking for click on any of them, if not click on the See more in any of those columns and brings up more groups.

Also lot of information found in the NewComers group and that might be a good way to get to some of the groups and knowing some of the abbreviatios found around in CM.

Ali5683
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Well, you're in the right group. Welcome. I'm new here too. I hope you are able to navigate through ok. :)

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Welcome to the group and your in the right now for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)