Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I LOVE this time of year!!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone else just LOVE this time of year? The lights, smells, decorations, music, food, etc. My favorite has to be the excitement of my son when he sees Christmas lights on our way home at the end of the day. I get off work at 5 so it's nearly pitch black outside by the time I pick him up. I have been purposely taking longer routes home to go through neighborhoods so he can see all the different displays and lights. He gets freakishly excited! I love it. I look forward to that drive home every day.

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.  I enjoy watching all the holiday movies,  am single, gets lonely to.

Ali5683
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I'm sorry you're lonely. I don't get lonely... yet. I know it will hit me one day but right now I'm really enjoying not dating or having anyone around. I hope you have less lonely moments this season. :)

Quoting brieri:

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.  I enjoy watching all the holiday movies,  am single, gets lonely to.

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

On my home I see some nice displays on homes and in yards.  I dont' have lights up on my house it's too much work to do by myself.  Ex did it in the past.  I have a wreath on my front door and a small tree up in my dining room.  I have lit candles and a small wreath around the candles.  That's it.  When my DD was little we used to drive by the ritzy neighborhoods and see all the decor.  She loved, it, too.

cdjd23
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

My ds loves the christmas lights so we go to different things around town that have all the lights, it's fun to see how excited he gets over them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)