Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I'm Ready To Move On

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hi My Name Is Hollie. I'll Be 25 Soon. I'm Expecting My Baby Boy In April. My Ex Boyfriend Left When I Was Three Months And Has Already Moved On. He Wants Nothing To Do With His Son. It Gets Really Lonely To Be Alone. I'm Ready To Move On But Don't Know Where To Start. Where Is A Pregnant Girl To Go To Meet Someone New? Just Don't Know If I Should Wait For Me To Have My Son Or Go Out Now And Try? Someone Help Plz

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strngenough
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Same spot. No idea. I was doing meetup.com to meet people, but then my belly popped out and the idea of some strange guy touching my stomach pissed me off. I'd like to not be lonely, but I can't imagine dating right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDonald2013
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Yea I Feel The Same Way About That Too. I Was Thinking Of Just Waiting. Just Wanted To Know How Other People Feel About It. And If People Was Going Out Where Would they. Cuz Not To Many Places You Could Be Pregnant Ya Know Lol

strngenough
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Um....you could go to bars and pick up guys by being the DD lol

Quoting BabyDonald2013:

Yea I Feel The Same Way About That Too. I Was Thinking Of Just Waiting. Just Wanted To Know How Other People Feel About It. And If People Was Going Out Where Would they. Cuz Not To Many Places You Could Be Pregnant Ya Know Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chirpymama87
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Just wait. I was in your shoes in 2010-11. Had my son last April. You'll be so consumed with your new baby, dating won't be an option. So honestly, don't make it a priority. Your son will become your world, mind, alarm clock, everything. A new man will only complicate the new things you'll be experiencing. Harsh reality.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDonald2013
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Thanks Girls For Your Advice.

deeileen
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Yeah...it's hard, I know. It gets lonely...but I really can't imagine being with anyone else right now. I just wanna focus on my son. When he comes, lots of things will be different. I am going to be real careful about men. They need to be a positive thing in my life. But my son, number one no matter what. I'm not even gonna go looking for anyone. If it's suppose to happen someday, it will.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:51 AM
Yes it hard and some days ate worse than others, but I would wait tom baby is born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this
its soooo hard to be pregnant and lonley...I'm 18 and my DD is 16 months...her dad decided he didn't want to be a part of her life and I was truly in love when he left me pregnant and a part of me still is:(..what I do is take it day by day, I live for my daughter..I try to work on myself to be happy...I will not look for love, I will let it find me...love happens when you least expect it....if your desperate, IMO I believe it wont turn out the way u wanted it to...just worry about u and your son and let it happen on its own..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

You have plenty of time to meet a guy later on.  Right now you need to focus on that little one growing inside of you.  Once he is here you will be too busy changing diapers, feeding at all hours of the day and making sure that little one is safe and sound.  You will be plenty busy for the few months you won't even get any sleep and the last thing on your mind is a guy.  Wait until that little man of yours is a year old before you start to date again.  You will have more of a clear mind and be used to being a mom for a while.  You are only 25 - still young enough to have a fulfilled life.  Your future guy can wait until the time is truly right. 

BabyDonald2013
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Thanks Girls. I'm Gonna Take Your Advice And Just Focus On My Baby Boy And Wait Till He Is A YEAR Old. Someday It Will Happen Just Not Gonna Go Look For It Right Now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN