Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

pregnant at 15. im 18 now and struggling . dad is no where around.?!?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM
  • 61 Replies

I got pregnant at 15 and im 18 now. and so stressed theres so much going on, the dad isnt here to help me i have my parents to help. my daughter is 2. shes the smartest happiest little girl ever <3 i dont know what i would do without her.  im angry that the dad just walked out on us. i need other moms to talk to. im stuck. confused. scared. got so many things i have on my mind ...

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:13 PM
You can friend me! I had my daughter at 14, I am now 19. My daughter is 4 almost 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you found us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I'm glad you made it here! :)

hugs

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM
You can get thru it. I'm 27 and I got pregnant at 21. I have a friend who had her son at 16 and she is now successful and married (3 yrs now) and her son is a smart kid. Just take advantage of your age in that you have family to help and your education to focus on. I'm just now finishing my bachelors degree online and I work full time and live in my own. My sons dad was never around until this year (he is 5) and he still doesn't help at all. Just know you are capable of making it on your own and you can do it. Self made success stories are the best and its a good example for your kid to work hard. It'll all pay off. And trust me I get stressed out too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
young_momma94
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Right. it's just hard. being so young and having a baby. and i grew up with having my dad it just hurts to see her growing up without hers. although its whats best because hes a terrible person. i try my hardest to do whats best for her. Shes my world. Im just having a hard time accepting the fact that her dad is worthless.

rlk121909
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Im 20 i have an almost 2 year old and an almost 1 year old. youre more than welcome to add me. i hear im great to talk to :)

where are you from?

bi-polarmommy
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:20 AM

i'm not single anymore, so i can honestly say it DOES get better

i had a baby at 18 and found a wonderful man to be his dad, and my son has known no other father his whole life.  he knows that dad is not his biological father and it doesn't matter to either dh or ds

that's not his "step-dad" thats just his dad

if you want to talk to an "older" mom (32) who's been there and done that, feel free to pm me

hugs and love, you'll get through this!

marinegirl93
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM
i was only 2 weeks past my 17th bday when i had my 1st and now 9 months pregnant with my 2nd at 19..plus going to college.. im here if you needa talk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CityofRosesMama
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM
When I was 7 my parents divorced. Both parents said really horrible things about eachother. I know he was a jerk to her. I saw him hit her and call her horrible names. Just... I wish they both would at least not continue (even to this day) say horrible things about eachother. It hurts deeply to hear parents say horrible things about eachother. You are lucky that your parents are together. You can make it a bit less painful for your little one by not talking bad about him when she can hear you. Like it or not it will effect her self-esteem forever. Words are powerful.
lustfull
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM

i got pregnant at 19,now im 21 with a beautiful daughter who is 1
the father eft when i was 3 months pregnant (it was because we had probems,not because of the pregnacy),he joined the military and yes i have connatc but he never met his daughter or was there for the birth,pregnacy,or two week hospital stay following deievery

im here if you need to talk :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN