Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Just can't get over it..

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
It's been months now since I broke up with my ex and still, I can't get over the fact that we'll never be together again. :( I haven't let it get to me very much at all until now and it still hurts and sucks. I just... can't seem to move on. I can't even stop the dreams I have about him and those are what get to me the most. Anywho, just trying to find some comfort. Been having a rough time lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deeileen
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow. I know exactly how you feel. It seems somedays are easier than others. The dreams make it harder for sure. We can't control that. It just brings back feelings I am trying to get past. It is esp. rough when I am lonely. Just know I am in the same boat and here if you need to talk. I have been having a tough time with it all lately as well. Sometimes, it helps to vent.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Hugs

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Hugs to you!  I was married to my ex for 26 years when he told me of his three year affair and fathering two kids out of wedlock within one year.  How does one get over that?  I've been divorced for a year and I'm still having problems accepting what happened to me.  It really takes time to get over a hurt such as ours.  It takes time to trust again as well. 

diamonddiva8904
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I am in the exact same situation but I just take it one day at a time...plus I stay focused on bettering myself for my kids...it will get better hun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM
:::hugs:::: i know how you feel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smiller87
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand how you feel. During the day I can keep busy and not think about him. When I go to bed that is when I feel so sad.
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM
That's when it gets to me the most too :/

Quoting smiller87:

I understand how you feel. During the day I can keep busy and not think about him. When I go to bed that is when I feel so sad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjd23
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

It can take awhile to get over, when I broke it off with bd it was horrible and it took over a year to finally get past it but when I did I realized that it was worth taking that time. Some days hurt more than others, just find a way to keep yourself busy and it will help pass the time. Hope you start feeling better about it all.

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I am doing my best. It's just school is ending soon, I'll be having my son very soon and I won't be doing much other than being home all the time. I try to keep myself as busy as possible, but it's the night times that get to me.

Quoting cdjd23:

It can take awhile to get over, when I broke it off with bd it was horrible and it took over a year to finally get past it but when I did I realized that it was worth taking that time. Some days hurt more than others, just find a way to keep yourself busy and it will help pass the time. Hope you start feeling better about it all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)