Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

We all deserve a hell of a lot more credit than people in this world give us. So, I'm going to pat you all on the back and say wonderful job for doing the best you can with what you have. Those who judge, can go eat their own poo. HA! I encourage you to wear your single mom badge proudly and with honor the best you can. The happier you are, the happier the little ones are and the healthier we all are.

Here are some celebrity single moms that ROCK too:

http://www.parenting.com/gallery/celebrity-single-moms

I also saw this photo and it made me giggle. No doubt, it takes super powers to be a single mom!

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ali5683
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Actually, it had been a couple hours considering other posts. But, thank you for your response. :)

Quoting sthflachk:

It's only been a few minutes relax!

We DO rock!!

Quoting Ali5683:

Really? Someone posts a positive and encouraging post yet only 3 people like it and 1 person responds. But all the negative ones people are all over responding. Interesting....

Being a single mom is an honor!! Own it ladies. <3

♥ Ali5683

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I agree. Her situation sounds tough, but single mom....no.

Quoting Ali5683:

I'm sorry but if you're married and still in a relationship with your "baby daddy" then I don't consider you a single mom. Is this true or am I reading it incorrectly?

Quoting buttercup627:

I'm probably the most badass nonsingle single moms. Because of the military I'm stationed 200moiles away from my husband /baby daddy, so despite being married I'm pretty much single lol.

Kudos to the real mommy/daddys they're heros for their kids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Lol, oopsies!!

Quoting Ali5683:

Actually, it had been a couple hours considering other posts. But, thank you for your response. :)

Quoting sthflachk:

It's only been a few minutes relax!

We DO rock!!

Quoting Ali5683:

Really? Someone posts a positive and encouraging post yet only 3 people like it and 1 person responds. But all the negative ones people are all over responding. Interesting....

Being a single mom is an honor!! Own it ladies. <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ali5683
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Huh? Are you a troll here?

Quoting brieri:

Single is all walks of life.  Looking for my twin.

♥ Ali5683

MaverickMama
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
We do rock! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ali5683
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, although I have lots of love for military moms they are NOT single moms. There is a very distinct difference. I hate when military moms compare themselves to single moms. No offense, but very very very different. You know?

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting Ali5683:

I'm sorry but if you're married and still in a relationship with your "baby daddy" then I don't consider you a single mom. Is this true or am I reading it incorrectly?

Quoting buttercup627:

I'm probably the most badass nonsingle single moms. Because of the military I'm stationed 200moiles away from my husband /baby daddy, so despite being married I'm pretty much single lol.

♥ Ali5683

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

It's a possiblitiy, but  do have a body and soul.  haahaa.

Ali5683
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:17 PM

You make NO sense. Troll or mental condition?

Quoting brieri:

It's a possiblitiy, but  do have a body and soul.  haahaa.

♥ Ali5683

chels210
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I never thought I could ever be a single mom, but I don't think I'm doing too bad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
buttercup627
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the military and support my daughter by myself. Married may be my status but I'm probably more alone then any traditional single parent; considering i financially support us with no assistance from him , there are no daddy weekends where he takes her and i get a break, and i can't date since I'm married. However if you ladies don't want to respectfully consider my situation that's fine

Quoting Ali5683:

Yeah, although I have lots of love for military moms they are NOT single moms. There is a very distinct difference. I hate when military moms compare themselves to single moms. No offense, but very very very different. You know?

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting Ali5683:

Quoting buttercup627:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN