Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New to Cafe Mom, just wanted to introduce myself.

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey Everyone, 

Im a 22 year old single mother to two little boys. They are 5 and 3. I have found that I don't have hardly anybody to talk to, and as I am sure most of you know it is nice to have a conversation with others that know what you are going through once in a while. Thought that I would give this a try. 

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ali5683
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Welcome mama!! :) My son is 3. Such a fun and annoying age. lol World War 3 has been going on in my house for a year now. I am also lonely in the "friends to talk to" department. All my friends have either teens or still unmarried without kids. I'm 29. It's hard to find others who can relate. But you'll find lots of relating here.

I'm new to CafeMom but not. I signed up in 2010 but just started becoming active within the last month. It's a great place for entertainment and advice. Good to have you!! :)

♥ Ali5683
SCENTSY :: aliciaivie.scentsy.us
FINDING ALICIA :: www.findingalicia.com

reindeergames
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Hey! I'm 26 with a 4 (five in a few weeks) year old! I agree it's always nice to talk to others who have an understanding of what your going through & I love tihs group for that! 

You must have your hands full with those two little ones! I can barely keep up with my one child! 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hi and welcome to the goup.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hello, Tiffany and welcome to the group.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Wlcome to the group!  Glad you're here. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)