Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

hello im ashley and this is my story

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
My name is Ashley. I live in ohio. I got pregnant at 17 had my son when i was 18. His name is Hunter. I am now 21. When i found out i waa pregnant i was scared, happy, and sad. I never thought i would get pregnant as a teen. I had a party life. I drank, smoked, and stayed up all night long. Also i was messing around with 2 guys at once. I wasnt possitive who my babys dad was but i knew it has to be one of the 2. I told guy #1 he was a little worried but mostly wanted to talk i was kindof sure he was his father but not 100%. We stayed together for the first 3 months then got in a big fight and broke up. He got back with his other ex. After that i told guy #2 he denied he was the dad because doctors told him he could not have kids because of a motocross accident. So me and him stopped taking too. I was upset and mad only people i had was family. When i was 7 months along i got a call late one night from guy #2s phone i answered and ot was guy #1 (they were freinds) he was apologizing and wanted to make it work so i gave him a second chance. He was there for the birth of my son up until just before he turned 2. I had to go out of town for a funeral and come back tp find out he was cheating on me. I was so upset and mad. So i went and filed for child support. Come to find out my son was not guy #1s son. They did one on guy #2 who has been in prison serving time for unlawful sexual condust with miners. He was the father. I was upset and hurt. But i knew it was the truth and i had to deal with it. I dont want him around my son when he gets out i dont think he has changed. My son to this day does not know who guy #2 is he knows guy #1 as dad guy #1 chose to keep it that way even tho he is now married to that other girl and they have a kid together now. I plan to go to court to see about getting guy #2s right revolked but not sure how it will go or if they will even too it. Guess i will wait and see. I work 2 jobs to support my son and the part thaat makes my story so wierd is we are currently living with guy #1s parents. They love us and we love them <3. Also ii forgot to add i dropped out of high school to raise my son. Well thats my story so far thanks for reading.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Welcome!!!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Welcome! I'm glad you found us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Hello Ashley and welcome to the group. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

midnightcow49
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM

may god bless you and your son.........toddler boy

asheleyt
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Welcome! I'm From ohio too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hdc51609
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Cool were at in oh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)