Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Sadness.

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM
  • 6 Replies
I just can't move on, maybe because court is dragging on and I'm constantly reminded of my ex. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Take each day find things that make you happy. You define you and how you will feel not another person
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momsince06
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:29 AM

It doesn't seem like it now, because these processes can take forever. But it will get better, and you will be happy again. Keep your head up.

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Divorce and courts suck, even the ones like mine that were amicible dragged on for months to get it on the books and move on.

Just try and live your "new" life as much as you can without out giving your ex and the whole process too much though I know it's hard but I ended up throwing myself into work and my son to keep busy and not think about it all. It will be over soon and you will start to feel much better

amomynous_j
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM

focus on the positive and put the court and drama stuff on the backburner. (as in, don't let court proceedings and etc be forefront on your mind.)

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I know how you feel.  I'm still having problems with my ex that involve money.  Had the same problems with him while we were married.  He's been a fianancial mess since the day I met him.  Hopefully, soon, I will get my second day in court, have garnishments in place and finally say 'F U' to the ex once and for all. 

I focus on my daughter, football, running, my part-time job, family and friends.  All of them give me peace.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)