Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

would you agree to let BD have a paternty test or make him sue you for one?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
  • 28 Replies

if you were not on good terms..

just curious.

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this

if he was willing to pay for it, i'd agree. i know who the father is- if he's not sure, he can pay to get that peace of mind.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Even if you're not on good terms he has rights to the child. Be the better person and cooperate with a DNA test especially if you know he's the father anyway. Doesn't mean you have to be bffs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Yes I would agree to a paternity test, just make him pay for it. The fact is that regardless it will happen, it's better that the courts see you as a "reasonable" person then someone that may be trying to be difficult or hide something.

steviechick
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM

If he wants to make sure he's the baby daddy have him pay for the test. 

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this
If he's been a douche and denied paternity and been an all around POS then I would make him sue probably. But if he had been sort of decent about the baby and it was just issues he and I were having, then I might be nicer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Well heres the thing if u want cs and hes not on the bc he can deny its his just to get a paternity test done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex asked for one a year after my son was born. I told him sure, if he pays for it. Lets just say he never got one done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I would agree but if I was absolutely sure that the baby was his, he would have to pay for it.

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't make him sue him, I don't have time for that shit! If he wanted one, he would be more than welcome to one. Then when the "you are" results come back. I'd spit in his face and call him a Whore. lol, I'm only slightly kidding about that last part. :)

Lovetofysh
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd make him pay for it and schedule for a time that is convenient for you and your child. Then when it comes back indicating he is the father, just smile at him and walk away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN