Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Venting dilemma need advice

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
Long story My daughters father recently got married a year ago & now has a baby on the way his mother & I get along great but we don't care for the wifey she left her 2 kids to be with him got prego still smokes doesn't do much besides play video games no job no cleaning & hasn't even began to bet stuff ready for baby so to get to the point his mom came to.pick.up my daughter & was saying she was looking for my daughters old carseat which I got rid of & most of all her other stuff bcause she's 4 so now here I am looking for someone with a newborn carseat & baby stuff not so much for his wife but for his mom & the baby who is innocent & also my daughters sister I know it's not my responsibility but I want them to be close & able to have what my daughter had my daughter is very excited about being a big sis & is already picking out stuff for her. I feel.as a mother it's just who I am to want to help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM

i think thats nice. maybe the mom/wife just doesnt really know HOW to be an adult? i say that cuz thats me, sadly. =( hopefully she gets her life straightened out soon

sid1083
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
That's very generous of you.

I didn't start getting stuff together for my kids until the week after my "due date". Some women just don't nest and get everything together early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Welcome.  No advice for you, maybe check on craigslist, though a used car seat can't be verified as safe.

Quoting Laura3188:

Long story My daughters father recently got married a year ago & now has a baby on the way his mother & I get along great but we don't care for the wifey she left her 2 kids to be with him got prego still smokes doesn't do much besides play video games no job no cleaning & hasn't even began to bet stuff ready for baby so to get to the point his mom came to.pick.up my daughter & was saying she was looking for my daughters old carseat which I got rid of & most of all her other stuff bcause she's 4 so now here I am looking for someone with a newborn carseat & baby stuff not so much for his wife but for his mom & the baby who is innocent & also my daughters sister I know it's not my responsibility but I want them to be close & able to have what my daughter had my daughter is very excited about being a big sis & is already picking out stuff for her. I feel.as a mother it's just who I am to want to help.

Laura3188
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Thank you ladies for your replies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN