Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you ever feel like this?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hello I'm Tess I have a son who will be 3 in a few weeks, and his father and I have been separated for a little more than two years. His dad is married now and I have been in a serious relationship for 19mo. I left his father and do not regret ending our engagement, but sometimes I find my self really missing him. Right now I'm visiting his family for the weekend and some part of me is just feeling upset and I want to call and talk to him... I don't want him back and don't think we could ever make it work. I only get these feelings sometimes. We were together almost 3 yrs and I lost my virginity to him. Anyone else ever feel this way??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ldeuling
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Sorry I can't help you...I was married for 16 years, and we dated for 5 yrs before getting married.  I divorced him...I would never...EVER ...in my life even CONSIDER getting back with him.  I could say some things about the way he is, but it's not very nice and I don't think they would like that here!!!  But even my kids don't like to go to his house...if that tells you anything.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this
You'll feel a connection to him for a long time probably because you have a child together and because he was your first. It's normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:41 PM

confusedsorry, don't know what you are talking about. One sentence you say you don't regret ending the engagement, but yet you are still missing him.  You also mention your in another relationship.  What's going on? 

Zacknalexmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Agree. I was married for 11 yrs. I been divorced 7 yrs. He was my 1st love and the father of our kids. But I'm so glad I divorced him. I would never take his cheating a*s back. There's nothing nice I can say about him.

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

You'll feel a connection to him for a long time probably because you have a child together and because he was your first. It's normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Normal feelings all things considered...

But when you get these feelings try to remember both the good and the bad.. sometimes we tend to start thinking only of the good things, and forget abotu the reasons we are now no longer with said person..

btw.. love the name.. it's my daughters nickname :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)