Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Were we

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM
  • 10 Replies
Meant to be, my first(the guy I lost my virginity to) and me always lose touch and then end up finding each other again. No matter what we do,where we go, or who we see we always find our way back to eachother.

We met at the mall on october 25, 2008 in fye he approached me and asked for my number. Right away I noticed he'd kept following me, then he stopped me in my tracks and was like "excuse me, how old are you?" Me starring at dvd's without looking up my heart racing and palms sweaty I responded "21" he got my number then left. He called the next day I picked up my phone while sitting at my grandmas and we went from there.

Since then we've had our ups and downs but he will still come around, call, and text to see how i'm doing. We have no ties(my daughter is by someone else)but the chemistry is still there and we both know it.

I messed up 2x when we were together. He left and I had my daughter(he's still upset because of what I did). He came around to see her after I had her but she was still in the hospital so I showed him a picture.

Fast forward my lil girl turns a year he comes over to my moms out of the blue and we sit and talk. He leaves but leaves behind a book he wrote with his email on the back. I finished his book a few hours after starting it and email him, now it's the waiting game. He responds we email back and forth I give him my number again we text and one nite decide to see eachother again.

Being in his arms I felt safe again(it only lasted a few mins cause my daughter woke up lol) and it was almost like the world faded and it was just us.

I fell in love with him the first time he kissed me and have been in love with him ever since. He knows how I feel but is afraid to approach the situation again due to my mistakes.

I'm 26 and am not confused I know exactly who and what I want now(i knew then but was afaraid of getting hurt).

The guy is 6ft and all muscle with a bald head tattoos all over carmel colored skin and makes me melt into a puddle whenever he's around.

The chemistry when we're together is insane and we can't stop it. I know he feels something for me but he won't admit his feelings to me.

He understands me better than I understand myself and knows when something is wrong just by looking at me.

Can it be fate keeps drawing us back together for a reason???? Tonite I asked him if he knew why we lose touch and always find each other his response was no do u? I gave him an answer an honest one and said fate could be bringing us back together.

It leaves me to question if he's the one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by Janet on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Before you start anything with him the two of you need to talk through what you did and you have to ask for forgiveness. If he can't forgive it then , no matter how much chemistry there is, the relationship will never work. Trust and communication are major in a relationship. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I'm thinking about sitting down with him face to face after we(my daughter and me) move into our other apartment and talking with him. When it comes to conversation i'm shy but he can get anything out of me lol

Quoting tyfry7496:

Before you start anything with him the two of you need to talk through what you did and you have to ask for forgiveness. If he can't forgive it then , no matter how much chemistry there is, the relationship will never work. Trust and communication are major in a relationship. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:48 AM

It seems to me that you both have chemistry but that's it.  It seems to fade and for some reason you decided to leave him for another person.  Chemisty is hard to achieve between two people but true love has to be the reason you stay together.  I think in your case you need to move on and forget about this guy. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I agree with this.  Good luck!!

Quoting tyfry7496:

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM
He contacted me and right now I can't change my number.....

Quoting steviechick:

It seems to me that you both have chemistry but that's it.  It seems to fade and for some reason you decided to leave him for another person.  Chemisty is hard to achieve between two people but true love has to be the reason you stay together.  I think in your case you need to move on and forget about this guy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Yeah the best thing is not to get to ahead of yourself , I know it's hard but you have to workout the issue that keeps making him walk away until that is resolved you wont be able to tell if he is the one.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Don't get ahead of yourself.  It's probably just lust not real love that is intended for you.  He is simply a friend that can find the time to talk to you, when he doesn't have anything else to do.  Your not out loooking for him like he is to you.

cdjd23
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Me and a guy kept a round going where we would fall out of contact for a bit and then start talking again and things would pick up nicely. The only problem with that is it always stops at the same place and after awhile it gets old, we finally decided to stop talking to each other and I met a great guy who wants to be around. Sometimes you need to stop what you're comfortable with so you can find something that fits you even better, good luck though.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:18 PM
It doesn't sound like fate. I hate to be negative but when guys make excuses (I'm scared, etc) it's just that, excuses. Of a man thinks you will let him hit it again he will keep coming back. I was single for 13 years and saw it time and again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM
I believe in fate and soulmates, but that doesnt mean it always works out. Before you get any deeper involved, yall need to discuss all the things that pull you apart and work through them. If yall can make it through that, then just take it slow and see where it goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)