Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I am a 1rst time mom & ever since I had my son dating & relationships seems like a distant memory that I miss. I would like to get married one day but its not much to pick from. I mean the men here in St. Louis are simply childish & I refuse to have that around my son. My question is how do I get back in the dating world without settling for less?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Replies (21-25):
kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM
It's true what someone said above me, a lot of guys think just bc were single mothers that were desperate or I've noticed if you don't introduce your kids soon enough they think something's going on. It's tough but those are the ones not worth your time. And trust your gut, the last guy I met bc he was my parents neighbor but was too good to be true so I just wanted to stay friends but he wanted more but I just knew something wasn't right...my gut was right, he was still with his wife!! Good luck girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VADIVA23
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I met my current so called boyfriend online so please dont do that and he is a wolf in sheeps clothing If this dont work out with him I will be putting dating off and just focus on me and my daughter.I wanted to date because I was alone and it progressed into a relationship I thought he was the one for me but its so many red flags thats going up and Im starting to say the hell with this drama if you do date take it slow with eyes wide open and ears open We have been doing this dating thing /relationship thing for 4 months I fell in love with him and now its falling apart and the most important thing dont bring that person around your son. I was so blind going into this relationship only to get hurt at the end we are a emotional rollercoaster if I have to say fuck him I will because I will be starting soon in January and this relationship isnt going to break me down and get in the way of my education just be strong when you date and be friends first .
VADIVA23
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
If any ladies from the ST.LOUIS area come in contact with a man Name Deadrien Fontell ware from the st.louis area he is my daughters father Im looking for him to help me support my now 4 year old daughter .

Quoting LauraMH:

I couldn't even imagine dating right now but I do have several friends that have found their SO's online. I'm from St. Louis too by the way  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1rstbornSON
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Now I could'nt have said it better myself!!

Quoting Jenn8604:

Im across the river and dont i know about men not worth having around your child. I havent even dated once since i left the sperm donor almost 5yrs ago. the few who have asked me are LOSERS! I too don't want trash near my child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)