Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New to the Group

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM
  • 13 Replies
Hey Ladies!

My name is Se'lah. I just joined CM yesterday and I'm excited to be here! A little about me: Im 28, single mother of 2 boys and full of awesome sauce. I am a full time writer, publisher, spoken word artist, traveling poet and writer. My latest published work is entitled Burnt Out: A Young & Single Mother's Guide to Raising Boys. I'm uber proud of it. I work part time for Starbucks because they are one of the only companies that offer full time benefits for part time employees and lets face it, as single moms...benefits are hard to come by. I joined CM because as one who loves being a mom, I find this to be a cool outlet to get to know other single mothers in support of each other. I.look forward to posting and reading some of your posts as well!

But tell me about you guys and this group! Dont worry. I'll have a pic up soon lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriahearts
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Well congrats on your book, that is a wonderful accomplishment to say the least. And welcome to CM and especially this group, it full of wonderful ladies and I'm sure you will enjoy it. My name is Victoria, live in NYC, I have one son who is 5 yo and twins on the way, work in PR and trying to survive my crazy life.

beach40
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Welcome...I am Sonia, Alabama.   I have an 18 yr old son and 11 yr old daughter.   I work full time but love life.   Still treasuring my freedom and peace.   Love to talk to you sometime.  

deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hi & welcome! :)

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Welcome to the group. Sounds like youve really got your life together. Its always great to hear success stories from a single mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Congratulations on your book writing.

This group is all about single moms and everything they go through on a day to day basis.  You can talk about just anything.  .

shula1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Hi.Sarah , welcome to the group :)
I'm Shula , I'm 27 and a work at home mom of a 4 1/2 year old boy .
I would love to read your book , is it in stores / online yet ?

Have a great day
SelahPoetic
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Hey Shula!

It is! You can find it on Barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com as well as other major online book retailers! Thank you for the support!

Quoting shula1:

Have a great day

SelahPoetic
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Haaaa! My life is HaRDLY together. Between the boys, my career, Part time job and everything else, its a wonder Im still standing lol! But...thats what makes us single moms rock right?!

Quoting Robsessed98:

Welcome to the group. Sounds like youve really got your life together. Its always great to hear success stories from a single mom.

SelahPoetic
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! Im so excited to get to know you all and discuss things!!!
SelahPoetic
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Shula how do you work from home?! Id love to work from home!!!

Quoting shula1:

Have a great day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN