Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I swear all I attract are dead beats!!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

I swear all I attract are dead beats!! Ugh, I think every guy I've dated has cheated on me or abused me emotionally or physically. Ugh!! Does anyone else attract dead beats exclusively?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Me too! That's why I quit. Last guy was successful smart sweet and I found out he had a girlfriend ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Not exactly, but I tend to attract men who are similar. I don't really want all those qualities. So I'm taking some time off to figure out what it is about me that attracts that type.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.momo3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Me too!! But i dont think the problem is them. I think its me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luckykarebear
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I'm starting to wonder about that too!! I tend to make bad choices when it comes to guys then I get hurt. Ugh.

Quoting ms.momo3:

ms.momo3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Right now i keep going back to the same guy who keeps breaking my heart then coming back.

Quoting luckykarebear:

I'm starting to wonder about that too!! I tend to make bad choices when it comes to guys then I get hurt. Ugh.

Quoting ms.momo3:

soaringflutes
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this

For a long time, losers were all that I attracted as well.  But I have been lucky enough to also have some really good relationships as well.  I had to decide that I deserved better and would not put up with negativity, abuse (emotional or otherwise), and that I deserved to be treated like a princess.  Anything less was inexcusable. 

These guys don't take long to show their true colors.  Decide that you deserve better and you'll be surprised who you start attracting. 

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:05 AM

That is horrible.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Me too! That's why I quit. Last guy was successful smart sweet and I found out he had a girlfriend ugh

BeachMommy07
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Where do you meet them at ? I'm sorry :(

Quoting luckykarebear:

I swear all I attract are dead beats!! Ugh, I think every guy I've dated has cheated on me or abused me emotionally or physically. Ugh!! Does anyone else attract dead beats exclusively?

luckykarebear
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I've done that too. Daughters father is a prime example of that behavior. It was my fourth time dating him.

Quoting ms.momo3:

Right now i keep going back to the same guy who keeps breaking my heart then coming back.

Quoting luckykarebear:

Quoting ms.momo3:

luckykarebear
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I can't even pick out one meeting place. Ugh. Daughters father was from high school. One was a bar date, but that one lasted five years. Most recent was thru a mutual friend. Another was a long time friend.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Where do you meet them at ? I'm sorry :(

Quoting luckykarebear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)