Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Christmas Gifts: Mommy vs Santa

I need some advice on what to do. I am a low income single mom with no help from my daughters father. Bills are piling up and I dnt have much money for Christmas. How do I get presents for her from both Santa and I with it still looking like there is a fair amount of stuff under the tree. She is 5 yrs old so it is still a big deal for her.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Replies (21-24):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Welcome!! Sounds like you got some great advice!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM

It wouldnt let me click on the link but I copied and pasted it into a new window. I will definatly check it out. Every little bit helps. bow down

OctoberCutie07
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I did. Thank you!

SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I'm a single mom of two girls and I'm trying to make ends meet.  I work full time but my money is going to catch up on the bills that I couldn't pay when I didn't have a job. (I've only been here for a month!)  Christmas this year was going to be very tight but I made it happen.  I bought my girls one thing that they wanted the most from myself and went to Toys R Us and Walmart every week since they have been having Christmas sales to take advantage of BOGOs or amazing sales.  I didn't spend too much but still got a great amount of stuff for them. :)  That's what I've been doing every year since I've been a single mom too.  It works pretty well and they're always thankful for what they did get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)