Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any good web sites

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

i was wondering if anybody has checked out web sites to find that special someone or just a good friend? if so what are the names of the web sites?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I've checked out a few dating sites, but am very wary of the people on them and have not met anyone.

SuperMomKrissy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I've been using OkCupid...even though I'm not having much luck.  I just can't see myself paying for eHarmony or Match right now.  (Even though I may have to in the future.)  Good luck!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I was on Christian Mingle.  Went out on a date.  He was a total dud.  Questioned me about my Chrisitianity.  Ended up sweating throughout the dinner date, asked me if he could end the date as he was 'tired' about an hour into our date.  Never heard from the  jerk again.  I have sworn myself away from dating sites. Too many men out there looking for a quicky or shopping for the 'perfect' girl.  I'm going to meet my guy the old fashioned way instead of shopping on-line and talking to complete strangers.  Personally, I think it's a waste of time and energy.

baseballmom5416
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

thanks for letting me know about the web sites.and how some of them are.i guess i will not do any of the web sites.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM

try  Ourtime I guess it's been around for awhile, but never heard of it til recently.

MsLogansMommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I have heard other ladies talk about plenty of fish

CaptainCookie
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

If you like zombies then you can try http://www.zombieharmony.com/

Ive never tried it but it seems funny. :)

CaptainCookie
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM

You can also try http://www.howaboutwe.com/ 

My friend tried it and she liked it.

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

When I was starting to date, I did okcupid ! and Match. I have a few friends that have tried plentyofish.com but they say it's can be a hit or miss with that one.

sonnyswoman75
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Www.meetme.com is where I met my special friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)