Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So i have been waiting since before Thanksgiving to hear from my DD's ENT to schedule her surgery and haven't heard from them, well I assumed that with the holidays and everyone trying to get things done before the end of the year, they just hadn't gotten around to us yet. Weel she is sick AGAIN so had her at the pedi today and she has steep and sinus issues again (not in lungs thank God) and they called the ENT to find out why they haven't called me yet and guess what... Ex called them and said he doesnt want her to have the surgery so they didn't call me!!
I have sole custody and it is on all the paperwork I filled out yet they still listened to him. I'm more mad at him than anyone else. He is pissed off bc I told him I was scheduling her surgery and her would have to pay half. He got pissed bc he doesn't have any input in her medical decisions (and for good reason!!) I'm so sick of him punishing his kids bc he gets pissed at me!! He wants to control everything and can't, so he does whatever he can to make my life harder and it just hurts the kids! I'm so mad I could just scream!!!!
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (11-14):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
That is why I don't bother asking ex to pay half... all he cares about is money so I made it non issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:25 AM

You know, this COULD be grounds for having his parental rights removed.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Wow...we have the same problem with my ex husband. He's never cancelled surgery, but psych appts for. DS1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM
I would be ticked! I hope she feels better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)