Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

After all the mistakes I've made in my life, looking for love in all the wrong places. Ive let myself get beaten and used. I know I've done one thing right. Who would of ever thought the man of my dreams cant even tell me he loves me yet, but I see if it every time I catch his eye and he just lights up. My life began when the doctor put on my stomach, the sun rises and sets with him. No one ever said you needed a man to raise a child. I thank God everyday because he gave me one prefect thing in my life and he gave me the strength to to do it on my own.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VADIVA23
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Amen to this!!! I love this statement it has given me the strength and power to move on from my current boyfriend who is 36 years old I do everything for him wash his clothes,cook,give him gas money . Im 23 I know he isnt the right one but Im holding on to a nightmare instead of the man of my dreams these 4 months have been hell and Im so scared of being lonely but I know Im worth more he accuse me last nite of cheating but he said to me were not together so why are you looking threw my phone . I see the signs he is is playing me but I just feel like I need him and thats not the case I can do bad by myself I will be calling it quits today I thought I fell in love with the perfect man he is the devil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe100112
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Good luck, Im praying for you. I know its hard, but you can do it. I fell for man who was 10 yrs older than me and thought he was my everything. I got beaten because he thought I was cheating, or the laundry wasnt done, dinner wasnt warm enough. I lost everything for a man who really didnt care. Its hard, but miss the man, not the monster. My son will never have to go threw that and I thank God everyday that I got out before he went after my son.

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I wish you luck VADIVA23. I wasn't in the best relationship and was unhappy but I stayed so long just because I thought it was best for my son. Now I'm happy being single and right now the only man I need in my life is my 4 year old son. He loves me so much and he makes me a better person for that.

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I also have to give you an AMEN !!!! Because you are totally right, I have never felt more love for another human being then when I look at my son and I have never felt more joy and pure emotion then when he tells me he loves me. God did bless me when he gave me my son and I'm sure you'll always feel that way.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Aww!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM
So glad to hear your done with him!!!

Quoting VADIVA23:

Amen to this!!! I love this statement it has given me the strength and power to move on from my current boyfriend who is 36 years old I do everything for him wash his clothes,cook,give him gas money . Im 23 I know he isnt the right one but Im holding on to a nightmare instead of the man of my dreams these 4 months have been hell and Im so scared of being lonely but I know Im worth more he accuse me last nite of cheating but he said to me were not together so why are you looking threw my phone . I see the signs he is is playing me but I just feel like I need him and thats not the case I can do bad by myself I will be calling it quits today I thought I fell in love with the perfect man he is the devil.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Very sweet!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

The worst mistake I made in my life was to actually stay married to my ex when I knew things got as bad as they did.  It was all about honor and commitment and keeping a family together - something that never did ressonate with my ex.  Yes, you don't need a man to raise a child.  My ex has walked out on two of his own kids.  He as two more (a third he adopted) to screw up.  I'm sure he will end up screwing up their lives as well.  My ex has destroyed every relationship he's ever had.  I can at least thank my ex for one thing - and that's my beautiful, smart and sweet daughter.  A true blessing from God above. 

deltathree
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

You go mama!  Hugs.

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Amen. You dont know what true love is till you hold your baby for the first time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)