Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Mom Of Twins... Help....

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Long story short...

I became pregnant with my twins last year and the father was never around. I contacted him a few weeks before thier birth and he said "he did not want to know anything about "those" kids".

When the girls were about 3 months old he called and wanted to meet them, from there on it was a rollercoaster. He would help me out with $ but would NEVER take them unless I was around. In that time his ex-babymomma was freinds with me and we talked here and there,mostly about the dead beat father that he was for not taking care of his responsibilities.

About a month ago he decided him and his other babymomma were gunna be together. And since then he hasnt seen our twin girls. I am not surprised. And to top it off he recently contacted me and accused me of talkin behind his back to his ex...

Will my life get better? Im working full time and going to school. I provide everything for my 2 girls because there is no child support to collect from him because he hasnt worked in a while! Its not fair... and he provides for his other daughter and not for the twins? My girls deserve so much better! ... And to those who ask why did i even date him... HE wasnt like this when I met him, It all changed when i got pregnant..

So what now? How do i cope? :/

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Hugs!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Of course your life will get better.  And, yes, your girls do deserve better.  Even if he's not working, make sure there is a court ordered child support plan in place and enforce it!

(((hug))) & welcome to the group.

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM
how is he supporting his other kid if he doesnt work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I'm a single mom of twin girls too. My ex cheated while I was pregnant and got her pregnant. He puts on a show that he cares, he takes them every other weekend and pays CS that I had taken out of his check. But other than that he does nothing. No birthday or Christmas gifts, no phone calls, won't answer texts, doesn't come to Dr visits. He's so far us his girlfriends butt he doesn't care about anyone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)