Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

anyone?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

is anyone else out there pregnant and alone with out any support, or is it just me?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Im not now, but was with my first. This group will provide alot of support for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellanns
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

how was it with u n ur first"? whats ur story?

strngenough
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I am. Hubby left at 11weeks. Tried to sweet talk his way back recently and I got the guts to say divorce today. Woohoo. I'm do in April. Best part was putting together all my sons stuff by myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellanns
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM

isnt it hard? im having a hard time and i feel stupid. i didnt kno the guy very well, we were only dating for a short period of time and then this accidentally happened......he made it clear that he doesnt want this and altho he has tried a little here and there he is never very supportive. he is immature and has told no one that im pregnant. i am 11 weeks.

strngenough
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM
It was very hard all the way up until the 5th month....that's right now btw for me. I thought I didn't want it and was hurt and angry. Then he started moving inside me and everything I was supposed to feel I did. Now I'm over the moon. My ex says he will be around but he hasn't been for his other kids. I think about how I should have waited and perfect time crap, but seriously....what time is perfect. I'm going to make a million mistakes, but have two million victories. The women in this group have taught me that. I'm terrified too, but I'm just so ready to play with the little guy. I don't need my ex to be supportive to me as long as he is there for our son ill be ok.

Quoting kellanns:

isnt it hard? im having a hard time and i feel stupid. i didnt kno the guy very well, we were only dating for a short period of time and then this accidentally happened......he made it clear that he doesnt want this and altho he has tried a little here and there he is never very supportive. he is immature and has told no one that im pregnant. i am 11 weeks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
My sons dad, who I was married to at the time, was deployed my entire pregnancy so I was alone for it. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I'm not pregnant, but I'm sure you will get a lot of good advice here.  Welcome to the group!

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Welcome to the group, I'm sorry to hear that you dont' have much support during this pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first child, my then husband was away a lot, I end up depending on friends and family to be there for me.  And I know find myself pregnant again and depending on friends and family again, but I have also been seeing a therapist since my divorce it helps to talk with someone have someone listen to everything your feeling without being judge, can you find that type of help near you?

Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I was alone from 12 weeks onward...it was the worst and saddest time of my life.  I cried every single day for hours!  :(  My son's father and I were very close until I got pregnant...then he wanted me to have an abortion/didn't want it, etc...so I was alone. 

The whole time was extremely sad because I spent it confused and crying, wondering why my ex chose to leave.  My son was born in May.  After adjusting the first few weeks, I finally realized that I didn't need someone who didn't want to be there.  My son is the best part of every day for me.  It's an amazing feeling.  You finally realize you don't need the ex.

Please try to enjoy your pregnancy.  I wish I did, and now I really regret that I spent most of it in tears, as well as the first few weeks of my son's life.

Having a child is amazing; you'll pull through!

rubiesworth718
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM

My BD was pretty much out of the picture when I was pregnant with my daughter. He came to like two of my OB appointments, and bought her a box of diapers. He was there during my labor, but he was intoxicated! Now she is going on 4 1/2, and he isn't around. It's tough at times, but there are also good times. Your baby is a blessing, and I'll bet you'll be a great mommy with or without a partner. :)

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN