Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

another one bites the dust

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM
  • 13 Replies
Well here I go again with my bad luck. Started getting a little serious with the boyfriend, even took Christmas pictures together, but caught him Monday morning high on cocaine. He's begging for forgiveness, but I forgave him last time. I can't do it again, I have baby to think of first and always :( I think I just might be alone for a long time.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britmichele
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Kristina_
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry to hear about that,i know its hard to leave someone your serious with. Props to you on that,you.deserve better(:
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Im so sorry. Nice picture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry. You're doing the right thing. Don't need a man doing drugs around your child for sure. Keep your chin up, he's not the only man our there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I would not forgive him for his actions and would focus on you and your child for a while.  Hugs!

strngenough
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM
2 moms liked this
It's not bad luck picking drug addicts. They have this awesome ability to lie and manipulate. You deserve a lot better and it won't be hard to find. : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry hon, it sucks to invest time in someone and have feelings for them and it just doesn't work out. But maybe a break for dating may put you in better spirits and you may get luck and find someone worth your time and made for you while you focus on other aspects on your life. 

britmichele
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Thanks everyone, I guess I'm just feeling down. I can be single, that isn't that big of a deal. I just got to get over being deceived
baby_boy2012
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Poor him, he lost a good woman . Lucky you, you saved yourself and your beautiful baby boy from a lot of pain, danger, drama and a whole bunch of other negativity!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)