Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
so i finally found someone who will keep dd while i have the baby but im still sol getting a ride home from the hospital....i have no family or friends and my ex's family all said no.i cant afford a 2 hour ride in a taxi so who knows what will happen...i wish his dad actually cared.:( idk why i had to get knocked up by such a pos i am sooo stupid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Replies (11-17):
merinasmommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:17 PM
figured id wait until my water breaks then call an ambulance...the closest hospital with an ob unit is 2 hours away i live in a really small town in the mountains.there is a hospital about 45 from here but they dont do ob

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

You are NOT stupid! People make mistakes. We are all human. Can you get a ride home from the person taking you to the hospital? Do you really live 2 hrs from there??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
oh and it was pretty stupid i knew how he was...he is dd's dad too.he "came to see dd" but really just came to have sex and i fell for it :(

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

You are NOT stupid! People make mistakes. We are all human. Can you get a ride home from the person taking you to the hospital? Do you really live 2 hrs from there??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Well i got 3 kids with my ex. I didnt learn. lol What if you give birth in the ambulance? If i lived near you i would give you a ride but im in Wisconsin. :(

Quoting merinasmommy:

oh and it was pretty stupid i knew how he was...he is dd's dad too.he "came to see dd" but really just came to have sex and i fell for it :(

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM
lol i wont be able to chicken out and get an epidural this time....im not real sure ive heard alot of people around here have so im sure they are use to it lol

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Well i got 3 kids with my ex. I didnt learn. lol What if you give birth in the ambulance? If i lived near you i would give you a ride but im in Wisconsin. :(

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Well there ya go! lol Hey im headed to bed. If you wanna chat later pm me. I hope everything works out for you. Have a good night.

Quoting merinasmommy:

lol i wont be able to chicken out and get an epidural this time....im not real sure ive heard alot of people around here have so im sure they are use to it lol

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
witchybabymomma
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:52 PM

:-( that sucks I hope you can get everything worked out

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I drove myself to the hospital and home from it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)