Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

friends with benefits? really? PIOG

Posted by   + Show Post
So i have been talking to this guy for awhile. He automatically assumed i was his gf the first day we met. Made me a little uncomfortable but i decided to give it a shot. He keeps telling me loves me and all this. I admit i did say it back a few times but i honestly dont like him in that way. I gave it a month and a half to see if my feelings would change but they didnt. I didnt want to lead him on anymore than i already have so i called him up tonight to talk. Told him i just want to be friends. I wont get into the whole convo but he is trying to turn the tables on me and said we could be friends with benefits. I told him again that i just want to be friends. We barely know each other and i feel like we are rushing into something and i hate that feeling. How hard is it to understand that i just want to be friends? Aint that fucking hard! Idk what else to say or do. He is super sweet but i dont have that spark so to speak. What you ladies do if you were in my situation?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (21-23):
witchybabymomma
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Sounds like the only thing he will understand is if your just blunt and say you have no desire to sleep with him.

armyvet06
by Ashley on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Already told him. Havent talked to him since yesterday.

Quoting witchybabymomma:

Sounds like the only thing he will understand is if your just blunt and say you have no desire to sleep with him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
witchybabymomma
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Some guys just don't get it and others seem to think they can eventually sweet talk you into it. I hope he gets the hint.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN