Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My name is Jessica. I'm 19 years old. My son's dad is almost 21. We got married when I was 17 and he was 18. Three months after our wedding, I got pregnant. Things went good until May of this past year. In May, he told me that he didn't love me anymore and that he no longer wanted to be married to me. He moved out and went to live with his parents. I filed for custody of my son and got it. In June, he decided he wanted to come back home. We decided we would try to save our marriage. Then, in September, he told me he couldn't stay with me anymore because he didn't love me. I found out he was having an affair with a 16 year old girl. He got her pregnant but she had a miscarriage. Now we are going through a divorce. I was hurt so much when it first happened. I have slowly gotten better. If anyone else is going through a situation kind of like this, I would like to know how you've handled it and your feelings. Thank you.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Replies (11-11):
eb13
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband cheated on me and left, and I tell myself that this is just an obstacle I am meant to overcome. This situation has helped me to be stronger and more independent. I am glad to have learned some life lessons even if it was the hard way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)